Carol Lee Brosseau

 Miller Gaffney (2002-03) and Carol Lee Pryor Brosseau (33) host "Art Breakers." The series premieres on Sunday at 8 p.m. on Ovation. It follows their lives as art brokers connecting buyers, collectors, artists and sellers. The couple recorded four episodes the couple and will air all month long beginning on October 4th, starting at 7pm Central. Ovation hosts nearly 50MM customers. They also help artists through the OvationDigital Arts Network. The pair are hoping to receive the green light to film more. Baylor was the place where I met numerous friends who have been influential in my life. Karen Pope, Art History department. I had a lot of fun studying with Dr. Pope for my major and also traveled to Paris and Chicago with her to learn about art. Her passion for art was a lot of fun. She also said that "Art History is like a puzzle. And as art historians, we always keep trying to find the pieces that fit together." I was educated in the auto industry by my dad and was required to work at the dealership each summer. I worked as a mechanic's assistant during the summer months, working on brakes and changing oil.                                                         





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audrey Faith

Catherine Anne

Maria Elena Bello